Monday, April 6, 2015

plants!

Our tiny plants were ready to be replanted! It was a happy day! I also bought three more plants that I've been wanting and potted them too. Hawken did a great job growing his basil, spruce trees, and wild flowers (left to right in small pots in first picture).

I bought some already started oregano, rosemary, and citronella (to keep those mosquitoes away).  The kids helped me pick out the pots, so of course nothing matches, but here they are. Our tiny garden. They have been moved to several different places on the patio since this picture was taken, depending on how much rain they were getting and how much sun they were getting versus how much they were needing.  So far so good and all the little plants are doing well!

And another picture of some cute kids I know. I just can't stop taking their picture. I love them too much.

2 comments:

Stacy said...

Great job on the plants! And I agree, they are cute kids! :)

Mom said...

Fresh herbs for your scrumptious dinners...yum!