All the way from Utah, Mr. Mason FaceTimed us and the boys talked about it about a million times since then. They played with him every Monday for several months back in 2013, and love seeing him again. We've talked before now too, and it's always nice. Paul has the best family, I really do miss them so much. Technology is so nice.
I also got to talk with Steph for a while and found out that Grandma and Grandpa Berg are coming out for Dale and Vanessa's baby's blessing, which we didn't know. I'm excited to see them! They haven't met Solace yet either!
4 comments:
I didn't know Lee's parents were coming. It's going to be a full house. I'm looking forward to seeing you all then too. :)
It's going to be a wonderful family reunion!
PS. The family resemblance is striking!!
It was fun to hear your voice and the kids. We really do miss all of you. It will be good to meet Solace. I am very surprised that we are coming, it will be so good to see all of you. It does not sound like the family communicates what is going on.
Post a Comment