Friday, April 3, 2015

too many Bergs

We're friends with ANOTHER Berg family (no relation) and they happen to live just a mile north of us. Whenever we hang out though, I forget to get any pictures. Shelby (the mom) and I have too much to talk about, and the kids get along REALLY well. So this picture was just before they left the last time we were playing. Paul likes to get little pictures and see what we've been doing all day, even when it's a posed shot. :)
We love having so many wonderful friends here. We've sure lucked doug with that. Although we are EXCITEDLY counting down the days (13 months and 27 days to be exact) left of residency, we will certainly miss all the people we have met here when we leave.

2 comments:

Mom said...

You are right, you have such great friends!

Stacy said...

I don't think I've met them yet?