One day, Lullaby got a tummy ache from running down the block with the boys on the way to the Children's Museum. They fight over who can hold the door each time. Sweet things. Anyway, she was in tears as I got our stickers for the day and one of our favorite managers there saw her. He said, "I know what would cheer you up!" and brought us all into his sticker closet, there were SO many different colors of stickers! He let the kids choose two extra stickers for the day, and what do you know, by the end of it all, Lullaby felt a lot better. But now every time she gets a tunny ache, she asks for a sticker.
Another day at the Children's Museum, they were hosting a screening of Big Hero 6, a BIG TIME favorite movie in our family. The kids, even Sully, sat for it (as long as he could share a chair with Hawken).
Rock candy from the gift shop is a fun treat that I got for the kids and they were SO excited about it.
Daddy came when he got off of work and was the chosen one for Sully walking to the car. Matix is often a preferred hand holder too, but is in school so much he doesn't get lots of chances… Thank goodness for Thursdays. :)




2 comments:
What a sweet manager. I'm so glad Paul is able to meet you and join in some of the fun.
Matix is his (VERY) big brother!
Post a Comment