Wednesday, June 17, 2015

headaches

Matix had a couple days at school where he was getting headaches. He would go to the nurses office and call home. We would talk and he seemed fine to me and would go back to class. Then one day the nurse called and said he was in her office again, but this time, he had fallen asleep and she thought I should come to get him. So we did. This is what we saw when we got there. So sweet, poor thing.  We woke him up and went home. He had bad headaches that day and night, but was fine the next day. 
I still don't know what it was that he had, but I got it the next week, and the headaches were BAD. I felt a lot worse about sending him to school when he felt like that. Who knew headaches could be so debilitating? They were the worst I've ever experienced. Thankfully, besides Paul and Hawken getting it a couple days later, no one else got the headaches, and we haven't had them since.

2 comments:

Mom said...

Must have been a bug of some kind, since you all got it. That could be good news, as it's not recurrent, hopefully. You never told me you were sick... you're supposed to tell your mother when you're sick!

Stacy said...

That is really weird. No other symtoms? Did Paul research it? It would be interesting to find out what caused the headaches.