Sunday, June 21, 2015

Our #6 Dad!

Paul spent the day covered in kisses, as usual. These kids could not possibly love, idealize, or look up to their daddy any more than they already do. He is such a great example of kindness, patience, love and respect. I seriously lucked out having him for the father of my children. He's amazing. Happy Father's Day hubby, you're our #6 dad! (Matix made him a sign and write that Paul was his "#6 Dad" instead of #1 because everyone else was writing that, and he wanted Paul's to be extra special. I love it. We laughed all the way home from church about it."
Also, HAPPY FATHER'S DAY to all the other fathers, grandfathers and friends who have been a father to our children, and to us. We love you all and are so especially thankful for my dad, Paul's dad, my step-dad, Paul's grandpa, and our other grandpas who have passed.

2 comments:

Stacy said...

Matix is so thoughtful. I love his reasoning. I'm glad Paul is the father of your children too. Happy Father's Day Paul! :)

Mom said...

We loved the Father's Day Facetime last night...thanks! And again, Happy Father's Day to Paul. I think he's a TEN!