Sunday, June 21, 2015

notes from the big boys

After Paul got back from his hike, he brought the kids each a rock. They were very excited and Hawken wrote this note about the rock from the Grand Canyon. Paul wrote the numbers and part of the picture. Hawk's writing is getting more and more clear, love this boy.

Matix likes to write me love notes, and this one is especially sweet. Page 1: "You are so beautiful mom, you take us to fun places like Old McDonald's." (Which I actually don't. McDonalds is not my favorite.

Page 2: "You are bright then a star. You watch over me when I am sleeping in bed."

Page 3: "You are like a shining star in my heart and when we hug I feel like our hearts are together everyday." 

Page 4: "You are my most lovable sweetheart. Who can ever look after you? I will do that to you and we will live together and kiss everyday."
 Ummm… I cannot explain how much I love these love notes. He is such a sensitive, sweet boy.

2 comments:

Stacy said...

I love that Paul brought the kids rocks. I used to do that for Colleen when she was little. Sometimes I would bring her a pinecone. Matix is definitely a lover!

Mom said...

Awww! At my age I especially love the last note from Matix! And Hawken's writing is AMAZING for his age!