Sunday, June 14, 2015

temple trip

We traded babies with our friends, the Johnsons, to take turns going to the temple. They have 5 kids, plus our 4, made babysitting at this playground a little crazy, but doable. I got to wear a baby for the first time in a long time, while Paul did most of the leg work.

Then it was our turn at the temple, while the Johnsons watched the crew. I love going to the temple with this guy. It's so peaceful and relaxing there, even when you're rushing to get back to cranky babies.

We got back to the park just in time to get everyone in the car before it started raining, and Solace, Lullaby and Matix all fell asleep on the way home. We had lunch and naps and then met back up with the Johnsons for grilled dinner and some pool time.

We called another family, the Gomars, to join us too, and Lullaby was so excited to play with Sophia.

Poolside dinner always tastes better.

Lullaby loves bug hunting. These little beetles were all over the pool area that day.

 This profile. I cannot believe how big his belly gets after he eats. It's so funny. :)

1 comment:

Mom said...

I LOVE the picture of you and Paul with the steeple in the background. You look so calm and in love. I'm going to print that one.