We went to the zoo on what (I didn't know) was the free day. So when we arrived after the gates usually close, they still let us in! It was awesome. I hugged the worker who let us in. I had to get the boys from their schools and text Coco where to go since they were driving from the house and meeting us there. It all worked out.
We saw quite a few animals, although the gorillas were inside their house and we couldn't see them very well. The highlight though was pushing the baby in her stroller. Saras was quite the celebrity on her trip. The kids took turns, and made her giggle (especially Matix), and completely loved having another baby around.





2 comments:
So good to play with cousins!
That was such a fun trip to the zoo even though many of the animals we went to see weren't out where we could see them. The zoo is so beautiful I just enjoy walking around in it. Your kids were so sweet with Saras. She sure enjoyed them. :) Love those cousins!
Post a Comment