We FaceTimed with my dad, Jolie, Alexandra, and Bradley on Christmas Eve to hear my dad read Twas the Night Before Christmas to the kids. He has done it every year FOREVER, and I'm shocked he doesn't know it by heart. Jolie and I do. :) Alexandra helped with the pop-up book, and Jolie filmed, while my dad read. It was quite the production just so we could participate, but we really loved it. :) Thanks guys!
Alexandra told the kids about all of her Christmases, which was nice so we weren't the only ones with Christmas on a different day.And this little meme was sent to me, and I thought it was SO funny! It made me laugh out loud when I read it.
3 comments:
That's an OOLLLDDD tradition! Does he still do the whistle? (...to his team gave a whistle...) ?
of course! :) that's the best part!
What a fun tradition and with all our technology today he can do it wherever you move. :) I love the card - too true!
Post a Comment