Thursday, January 7, 2016

Santa pics!

We had to try THREE times to get to see Santa… Try #1 was on a very busy Friday evening and all the tickets were already gone. We got some cute pics near other wintery things, but no pics from sitting on his lap.

Our (halfway) try #2 was when Dale and Vanessa and their kids came down. I offered to go in the morning and get tickets, but was told not to. When we DID go (around 11:00am), they were out of tickets until 4:30. So, no pics again, but we did have some fun with cousins!

Finally, we went back at 4:30. Thank goodness we live so close to Bass Pro Shops, or I would have skipped going AGAIN. What a production!  The kids wrote letters to Santa, and checked out the reindeer and actually got to see Santa!

Here are the free printouts that we got. Since the line was so crazy they wouldn't do individuals of all the kids AND a group shot, so we compromised with this pic of Sully alone, and a group.  I love that he's wearing rain boots! Ha ha ha!

3 comments:

Mom said...

What an ordeal!!

Grandma said...

Good pictures

Stacy said...

I love them all! I really like Sully's expression as he is looking at Santa, so serious, so funny! You have such good looking kids! :)