Thursday, February 18, 2016

Valentine's Day

The preschoolers had a little Valentine's Day party on the Friday before Valentine's Day. The kids loved it! Plus it gave me an excuse to make some fun party food. The cookies were my favorite part. So fun!

We played Pie Face, which was hilarious!

I got a picture of all the kids with their mommies while they were opening the valentines that the kids had made for them. So I had to get one of us too! :)

The preschoolers decorated a banner to go above the party table, and I printed out pictures of the preschoolers making hearts with their hands to add to it.

Then on the REAL Valentine's Day, Paul and the kids made a big breakfast for me. It was so sweet (and delicious!).

The kids got to open up a few cards and gifties from Grandma Kim and Grandma Stacy (thank you both!) and loved the cards and treats!

Paul and I shared some delicious (OVERPRICED!) chocolates. They were SO good!!

2 comments:

Mom said...

Your cookies are always SO amazing!

Stacy said...

Oooo Truffles! They are the best. Your Mom is right, your cookies are awesome, and you do them so quickly. I love the picture of you and Lullaby, so sweet. I also love her heart made with her hand. Looks like everyone was feelin' the love. Love you all!