Tuesday, June 21, 2016

Hawken's kindergarten GT Expo

Hawken has really LOVED kindergarten. He loved the structure of it, and the teacher, and the friends, and all the things he got to learn about. The behavior chart was good for him too, although it wasn't my favorite. Green, blue and purple are "good colors", with purple being the best you can get. Hawken then, of course, never got a green, only got a couple blues and all purples. He would have died if he ever got a yellow, orange or red. 

His class was one of the gifted and talented classes at his school, so he was able to participate in the GT expo and create something using trash or recyclable materials to reuse it for something else. He turned a milk jug into a watering can. Paul was able to get off of work for a little bit to join us at the expo. Hawken was very proud of his work!

1 comment:

Grandma Kim said...

Great idea! I'm going to make one for myself! Should I pay the royalties to Hawken? How much do I owe?