Friday, June 24, 2016

life

This school year has flown by. I spent more time in the car than I wanted to, but the kids all had good experiences. Here are some pictures from regular life stuff. Playing at the park after school with friends, and Matix showing everyone up!

Hawken and Stella, best friends, and they both earned citizenship awards and got to wear whatever they wanted to a few days at school.

Playing at the Flores' house after school, a very typical day.

Parked in the drive up line at Matix's school so he can be the first kids picked up, and I could race over to Hawken's school which was let out at the same time but was a few miles away… It was a circus for sure.   Solace and Lullaby got to have some fun times playing with each other though while they waited.

2 comments:

Mom said...

What a BUSY year you have had, and another one coming right on its heels!

Stacy said...

That picture of Lullaby and Solace is precious! :)