Thursday, June 2, 2016

Houston house

March was our month for getting the house prepped to sell. Paul did a few touch ups here and there, and we cleaned it top to bottom. When Paul re-stained the door, it started to feel really real that we would be leaving this house! :( When we first moved in I was pregnant with Solace, Lullaby was 1, Hawk was 3 and Matix was 4! How could this be?! 

The door, by the way, looks AMAZING. Paul is such a talented husband, he can do anything.  I would send Paul little videos during the day of what progress I had made in cleaning and organizing things in the house while he was at work. Here's one of the videos. Probably boring to you guys, but I want to remember what the rooms looked like here in our Houston house! :)

3 comments:

Grandma said...

Good job!

Mom said...

Love it!

Stacy said...

I really loved your house in Houston! So many happy memories! And it really did look amazing after you guys did all your changes. I remember the door looked great but smelt strong. Fun video! :)