Dale and Vanessa decided to finish the rest of their house. They had 2 rooms left that were only studded and piped. Paul and Dale worked the first day putting up sheet rock. It was TIRING work. I mostly watched the kids the first day.
We took everyone to Chipotle for lunch. I always love an excuse to eat out.
Day 2 working included me, and we worked until midnight. It was EXHAUSTING. We worked by the light of 1 lamp, and were all pooped the next day.
I watched the kids more, and Paul worked alone, while Dale and Vanessa went to Linnaea and Gavin's swim meet. After a few hours, we went over there for a "break" and cheered on Gavin (Linnaea refused to swim). It was very excited seeing your cousin swim!
Another day we went up to work and it was just us working. Then later, once Dale and Vanessa were back from everything we went to their neighborhood pool and played. It was really fun (the playing part - not the working part, I never want to drywall anything ever again in my life).














2 comments:
Hanging drywall is back-breaking work!!
That drywall was crazy, especially with all those crazy angles. It's good you had some fun. Dale's pool is so nice.
Post a Comment