Tuesday, May 5, 2020

random pics

This was Matix's first day passing the sacrament in church. He was thoroughly embarrassed to have me taking pictures, so naturally, I took more. Cute thing. 

The only thing second to playing Legos is reading about them.

One of the jobs Paul and Stacy worked on while I homeschooled the kids was weeding part of the stone wall in the backyard.  I wish I had a before picture, because this looks SO good!

Kitten cuddles from this little love bug.

Coconut island play date with Erin and her kids. The kids jumped off the rock so much that they attracted a crowd of tourists who cheered at each jump. The kids loved it.

Lazy Sunday movies after playing every board game we own, always a favorite.

Kitten cuddles, sweet thing. These pics are from two different days, she's such a snuggler!

Another pizza party Wednesday with the Allens. It's always a party.

This little dove always perches perfectly on this lone peak on the water catchment.

Lullaby got lots of new clothes from Auntie Heather, and she promptly did a little show and tried each on. Thanks Heather!

This little meme made me laugh too loud. My kids are mostly very thankful and wonderful, but there are moments where I think this exact same thing.

1 comment:

YOUR Mom said...

Hahaha!!! Yes, I love that meme too.