In December I decided to gift Laurel a hilarious gift of a "nobilified" portrait. But I needed a serious faced picture of her looking like this, slightly to the left. I enlisted the help of her family, and they tried a few times to get it.
One of the more hilarious tries was at a baby shower when the hostess (who was in on it) asked for a serious picture, Laurel, of course, was bewildered when they asked. Ha ha ha.
But then Rachel (Laurel's sister) got this gem and I was set. So I sent in this photograph.
I picked this painting to use, so they could add her face into it. The company got backlogged from Christmas orders, so although I ordered in the beginning of Christmas, it wasn't ready and in her hands until February.
This was the finished product that they sent me to approve, is this the funniest thing?! I had it framed and mailed to her. She is usually the queen of good gifts, but she really loved this one from me.
Here she is with it. It gave everyone a good laugh. Cheers to you Laurel. I love you.






1 comment:
This is THE BEST GIFT! You win!
Post a Comment