Saturday, May 9, 2020

random pics

We went to see Makanui for his birthday, and it was so fun. He's such a happy little guy!

Solace wanted to make a video of his tricks on his bike. He's practically a professional now. 

Although the kids don't always love this chore, I love this long driveway to our house. Opening the gate to it seems so wonderful for some reason. I really love it.

Rainy day at the park with friends. We brought a basketball, a few bikes and a rip-stik. Perfect for these guys to make a fun day out of it.

We had some friends over for a special party day and bought root beers for everyone.  They played Legos the whole time.

This picture was taken at night of a full moon behind the clouds. It was almost as bright as the day. SO crazy.

Another night we were surprised by this lovely lightening storm over the ocean. It went on for hours, and no thunder, as usual, but still strange to see a storm that big but no thunder. 

Play date with William at the basketball courts near our house, so fun.

The boys learned how to play Konane, and taught the rest of us. It's a strategy game, and is so much fun.

Our yard is the best yard we've ever had, but it's SO much work. A heavy branch broke, but didn't detach all the way and Paul had to climb up and cut it all the way through.

Lots of cuddles with this sweet love bug.

Proud auntie moment, when our niece Liesl walked in Paris Fashion Week. So awesome. 

This little comic is a perfect representation of the two of us. Paul cannot believe that I love sitting on the beach, watching, and I cannot believe he likes to be pushed down and knocked around by wave after wave. We both have a happy place on the beach.

This little meme made us both laugh and thought of several instances we had done this very thing on the day we read it. Ha ha ha.

Cookies for a pizza party Wednesday at the Allen's house. It was nearing Valentine's Day so I made stars and moons and said, "you're out of this world!", and hearts, and x's and o's. So fun.

We went out for an ice cream treat, yum!

Two of Matix's friends celebrated their thirtieth birthday and we did the famous toilet paper/cash gift. They loved it. Happy birthday Shawn and Toby!

I made some impromptu Valentine cookies for the kids for a treat after dinner. I found, deep in my freezer, some leftover frozen Christmas tree cookies, so I tipped them upside down, and made a bunch of heart balloons. Cute!

We made up a little box on treats for the Hunt family, and the kids all wrote little notes to add to it. We miss them.

Playing at the zoo playground. It was surprisingly hot, even though it was February...

1 comment:

Mom said...

Love those balloon-bunch-Christmas-tree-redo cookies!