We took the kids to Airborne, a trampoline park and they LOVED it. It was huge with lots to do other than just jumping, although there was plenty of that too. The Harmers also came and we made a party of it.
I got the first of the Christmas decorations up, and I love that these little shelves have an outlet that is connected to a light switch!
Paul made the pies for the Thanksgiving dinner at Great Grandma Berg's house, but I didn't explain to him what the recipe meant, and the crust wasn't cut properly. It still tasted good, but it was a lot more work on our part to get it that way.
The sad face is because he accidentally put his thumb into the pie.
Before heading to Paul's grandma's house, we went to the Draper bike park with some friends, and some family. It was too cold for me, so I only took pictures and babysat the cold kids in my car.
Dinner at Paul's grandma's was as fun as ever and the kids loved all the cousin time. The food was delicious.
While we were there at Thanksgiving, I got a call from Ashley saying she was pregnant! She and Ranger had been trying and wishing for a baby for a long time. I was so happy that I cried. What a day to tell us! I am so thankful!
Steph invited me for a fancy massage. I loved it.
The pumpkins we grew and decorated the stairs with only lasted until the real Thanksgiving day, then I took them down so the Christmas lights (which I had already put up, could do their thing! But weren't they lovely?!
We had a fancy dinner just us for Thanksgiving. I love my family.
After dinner Matix showed us this cool candle trick! It's amazing to me.
We went out with the Harmers to see Encanto, and were SO impressed. It was really good!
Christmas lights on, and new yeti plugged in too. How cute!
Swishy and Snow baby still cuddle up sometimes. I love it when they do.
Pumpkin is a lover and will always be cuddling if we let her.
Matix has been really into creating animations and games on Scratch. He writes the code, draws the pictures, and adds the sounds. It's so impressive. The other kids love using Scratch too, but this video has just clips of Matix's creations.
We found a painted rock of the Grinch in our church parking lot, so fun!
Making breakfast for dinner at Great Grandma's house. The kids made the whole dinner except the bacon. Lullaby, Matix and Cora also helped to put up Great Grandma's tree and some other Christmas decorations. We ended the night with a game, as usual.
Sully drew his own Pokemon card, with all the details, like the health points, battle attacks, and things like that.
Matix wanted to give me a performance of a few songs he learned on the piano, but Sully took over, then Swishy took over, then Matix called it quits. Ha haha. Thankfully I get lots of shows from Matix.
Matix and some friends love the ramp and box that Paul built for the kids. The neighborhood kids even come and ask to use them when our kids aren't home.
One of Hawken's last remaining baby blankies started ripping again and so he asked to sew it. I love that he still loves his blankie.
Keeping up and FaceTiming with Eva and the other Brewer kids is so fun. The filters make it even better.
Snuggle puppy Swish.
1 comment:
Mom
said...
I love those trampoline shots! And of course the obligatory Christensen/Kent bucket of gravy on your Thanksgiving table. LOL (Or maybe it just looks big because it's in the foreground?)
1 comment:
I love those trampoline shots! And of course the obligatory Christensen/Kent bucket of gravy on your Thanksgiving table. LOL (Or maybe it just looks big because it's in the foreground?)
Post a Comment