those fish are so pretty!
yea! I love your blog- first help me! I want to put this video on my blog- is it possible? also I want to change the font like you did... when you are settled I need help! :) call me! 285-5234
The video is great! I love watching all the fish. It was fun to play with you guys at the beach!
i know, that was a blast. we will have to email you the videos of emily and xiomara snorkeling. :)
Amazingly beautiful! I am envious. Also your new waterproof camera appears to work great.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
those fish are so pretty!
yea! I love your blog- first help me! I want to put this video on my blog- is it possible? also I want to change the font like you did... when you are settled I need help! :) call me! 285-5234
The video is great! I love watching all the fish. It was fun to play with you guys at the beach!
i know, that was a blast. we will have to email you the videos of emily and xiomara snorkeling. :)
Amazingly beautiful! I am envious. Also your new waterproof camera appears to work great.
Post a Comment