Sunday, August 16, 2009

Matix and Jessie move to Dominica

Matix and Jessie joined Paul in Dominica on Friday the 7th. We stayed with the Roy family (friends here on the island also going to Med. school) until we got our house on Monday. The Roy's have 5 kids and were gracious enough to let us stay for quite a few days. Thanks Roys!! :)

The trip was fine, a bit long, but we made it. Here is a video from our trip. No running, almost missing flights, or close calls, but still worth watching. :)

6 comments:

The McLaws Family said...

I think you're gonna LOVE it there!!!! I love your videos you post! Looks like so much fun! And what a good baby he is!!

The Fredericks said...

Matix is edible! I love that he and Emmy are playmates- cute cute! glad you're here:)

coxlopes said...

So.... When can we come? :) It looks amazing! and I must admit, I'm a little jealous!

Wayne and Connie said...

Enjoy your new adventure! I am jealous of all your beach time you will get. Love the video of Matix's trip. Keep them coming!!

Stephanie said...

I am impressed with how well Mattix did. And with you for daring to make the journey on your own. Looks beautiful there and I know you guys are goign to do great!

Grandma Kim said...

Wow! How happy I am for you guys to be in such a beautiful place. You will remember this for the rest of your lives. And how great that the trip(s) were uneventful. Except for the stroller. I would have been so disappointed if it had been permanently lost.