We have been in our new house now for a few weeks and we love it. It is blue and white outside and has blue doors (even the inside doors).
This is Matix yelling Dadadadadadadadadada! His new favorite thing to do.


It is also very close to campus and grocery stores, which is a big plus for us. Although I don't much like the lizards, the backyard is really big and shady. We have a banana tree and a coconut tree, and our neighbors have an orange tree and a mango tree that reach into our yard... We have yet to pick from their trees, but Paul has been sizing up a mango that hangs really low. :)
We have been having a great time exploring. Matix likes to collect rocks and tries to bring them into the house. I will take some inside pics soon. :)
Also, do you like Matix's new favorite outfit? His diaper? Yes, unless we go out, that is his main outfit. He wears clothes to church, trunks to the beach and pool, shorts to the grocery stores and around town and jammy shorts to bed. But that's it. Diapers are perfect attire for EVERYTHING else! :)
6 comments:
First- I LOVE your little Matix and Daddy/Mommy pics on the side!
second- What is your editing software? I REALLY want it.
third- Your house sounds very cute- I will have to check it out sometime soon.
fourth- I love the Matix in diapers part- it's so true- Emmy sometimes even skips the diaper! ha!
fifth- we went to Trafalgar Falls today and I say it's a must for your fam. to see while they are here :)
You guys are so lucky to have such yummy fruit in your backyard! Cute house too!
Man, I wish I could get away with living in my underwear all the time. it really is the perfect attire! Super cute house!
Your house is so cute! it reminds me of the houses in Argentina. Where exactly are you guys now? It looks like you guys are enjoying your new adventures. Well I hope all is well. Miss ya!
ha ha that is so awesome that matix only wear a diaper I think that boys just like to hang out in their underwear, cause cayden always just wear a t-shirt and his underwear unless we are going somewhere. Cute house I am jealous that you can go to the beach so much
Jessie!!! (first of all I am keeping my promise! wahoo!)
Anyways, your house looks adorable! I am incredibly jealous that you get to go to the beach all of the time...I really must come visit and enjoy the beautiful weather that exists there!
Matix is getting so big, I can't believe he is almost a year old. SO CRAZY! I am glad that Dominica is treating you well...although I do miss you terribly!
You need to post some preggers belly pictures soon...so I can see the progress of the belly! Baby Berg #2....wow...I am stoked about that as well. I am glad you are updating your blog more...I feel like I get to keep up with your adventures!
Anyways, I miss you and love you...and I will hopefully talk to you soon!
Post a Comment