Paul has a history of having interesting flights...missed flights, late flights, long and hilarious stories about it all...:) ANYWAY, We are leaving for Dominica in less than two weeks and I want to see what you predict will happen.
1. He will make his flight, no problems, and on time.
2. He will make his flight by running through the terminal and yelling for them to hold the plane.
3. He will miss his flight, but catch another later that day.
4. He will miss his flight and blame all of you voting for this choice because you jinxed him.
10 comments:
Ha ha. Oh man...the adventures never stop for you two. I am sure that YOUR trip to the airport went a lot smoother! I love the video...thanks for putting it up!!!! :)
I was wrong. I'm glad though because if I was right you would have missed your flight and that is no fun!
That is so awesome. I love all of pauls stories. HE will keep you laughing. WE love you guys and miss you too.
woo hoo i was right! haha! i'm glad you guys made it there safely! we're jealous of you here... it's been hot and dry and you're living in the caribbean! take care!
oh i loved that video just to here your voice! I miss you a ton....if you guys are ever in the Utah area....let me know...I would love to see you and meet your family! (And you can meet my hubby too :)
Wow what an adventure!! I can't believe you caught that all on tape--that is so cool! I'm glad Paul made his flight.
Oh man! Way to do it in true Paul fashion! I wish there would've been a cash prize for voiting in this poll! Good luck guys!
Thanks for the laugh! I would have been right on the poll as well! Good luck and love you!
Grandma
I was right! Thank goodness you made your flight. It sure would have made a stressful time positively awful otherwise.
What an ordeal! You are so lucky you made it!
Post a Comment