Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Prince Charming...

This is my little guy while I was packing. He was being super helpful, so I tried the Daddy toy trick (see the Bath Time Baby post on 8-1-09) and this was his reaction.

He giggled for about 10 minutes before I grabbed the camera. Too cute! :) Also, please ignore the food stuck to his cheek, that was the trick I tried first...

4 comments:

The Fredericks said...

he is darling! I am so glad to finally know him and that you guys are here! hooray for new friends :) my local phone is 2855234 call if you need anything or want to do anything fun- pool, beach etc.

Michelle said...

Jess...I love this. A baby's giggle is by far the best thing in the universe!!! I miss you guys already...I need to email you updates on what...well isn't going on. Happy belated birthday (I meant to email...and well mainly I am a bad friend)...and happy belated anniversary! ;)

Grandma Kim said...

This video was taken on your birthday. I hope you did get to do a little something fun and not just packing all day! 25 years old - wow!

jessie said...

oh, i just posted it on my birthday. :) this video was taken a few days before we left the states.

for my birthday we had brownies some friends brought and paul and i danced in our study to one of our songs... very romantic.

the sad part was i thought my birthday was on wednesday and it took me getting a few calls from family to realize it was tuesday! 25 and my mind is failing me. :)