Okay, following a friends lead... She thought it would be fun to post wedding pictures. These are the only ones I have on my computer, but I really like them. :) I think that the people who read this post should put up their wedding pics too.
Cute pictures for a cute couple. I would post wedding pics except that we hadn't gone digital yet so all my stuff is back in a box in a basement in Massachusetts. It'll have to wait and may never happen. Oh well.
7 comments:
Ahhhh....super cute! I don't know if I have any wedding pics on my computer. I'll go look now.
those are beautiful!
Those pictures are two of my favorites too!
Cute pictures for a cute couple. I would post wedding pics except that we hadn't gone digital yet so all my stuff is back in a box in a basement in Massachusetts. It'll have to wait and may never happen. Oh well.
yea!!!! LOVE THEM- so fun and beautiful- my word! thanks! where did you get married?
I love your wedding pictures! My favorite is the last one, what a beautiful couple.
What a perfect day!!! :) I can't believe it has been over 3 years...these pictures are still as wonderful as I remember! I miss you guys!
Post a Comment