Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Morgan Visits

Paul's cousin Morgan is here visiting. Yay for visitors!! :) Everyone is welcome to come, but you must bring a box of diapers with you. Size 3 or 4. :) They are super expensive here, so we are trying to stock up so we don't have to purchase many from here.

Anyway, Paul and Morgan have been going out on snorkeling adventures almost everyday so far. This is a video they put together from the past few trips. Some are inside a sunken ship (yikes!) and some are from the reefs. I think they did a great job with their video. Check it out.

They also bought a machete since Morgan has been obsessed with trying to get coconut milk. :)


Matix is enjoying him here too. This is Matix doing his best impression of Morgan. Eating snacks and watching TV. :)

7 comments:

Sara said...

Wow pretty cool to have that so close to you guys! I wouldn't want to swim in a sunken ship. Yikes is right!

The Fredericks said...

yea! how fun- I love the video- a machete was one of our first purchases too- Jason can't get enough of his!

Grandma Kim said...

I love your new camera. Great video, Paul! I like the pictures of Matix best. He is getting so old-looking!

Stephanie said...

SO fun! I am so jealous. I wish we could make a trip out there.

coxlopes said...

How did they like the fresh coconut milk?

Jessie said...

i guess some are sour, but most are sweet. they drink them almost everyday. :) i don't like coconut flavor though.

coxlopes said...

Daniel loves it - he uses a hammer and a screwdriver to open them up and drinks the milky water and eats the fresh coconut. You'd think I'd like the fresh coconut, but nope - it's just not the same as the stuff in the bag. :)