This is Matix's new best friend. Alexandra. She is my little sister Jolie's youngest. Alexandra is exactly 1 year older than Matix, and bossy and stubborn just like he is. They are so good for each other. :) They love to play together and Jolie and I love to watch them become friends.
I don't have any pictures to share of Matix's little love affair with Jolie, but I am sure I will get some soon. He is just in LOVE with her. He has cried when she left the house and will even try to hold her leg to keep her from leaving. I am so happy both boys are enjoying being around family as much (if not more) than Paul and I are. They are going to be super bored when this summer is over. :)
1 comment:
He really is kissing and hugging on Jolie all the time! So sweet!
Post a Comment