Sunday, June 5, 2011

Picture preview

Okay, we still exist! :) We are having a great time in Wisconsin with my family. There have been many memorable moments and although I am out of time to post every story along with the pictures, I will post a few pics as a sneak peek. :) Wrestling Hunter, new baby Ridge, game night, first Friday, riding bikes, holding baby chicks, Sunday walks with daddy, and a few more. We are having a great time. The boys spend most of their day asking to play with their cousins, Paul is back to his study routine, and I am loving seeing my family (it had been over 2 years since we have visited). Enjoy the pics!

3 comments:

Nick and Jesse Coleman said...

That newborn baby looks like Hawken!

Glad you guys are having a wonderful visit! :)

Mom said...

We're ALL so glad you're here!

Josh and Kelly said...

How fun! Soon you will have your own cute little baby to snuggle :)