Friday, June 24, 2011

STEP 1 is DONE!

Although we had tons of fun visiting daddy at his library study spot these past few weeks, we are SO happy to not have to go back there! :) And I bet Paul is even more happy!!

The boys, as is the tradition, made Paul some signs for when he got back from his test. They were loving watercolors and crayons. I think their pictures are super cute.
Paul got back from his test feeling great! He will still have to wait to get his scores, but feeling good after an all day test is a good sign! :) We got extra family time yesterday, and will everyday after until rotations start!! Yay! I am so happy!

5 comments:

J.B. said...

So exciting. We are also definitely looking forward to that time of waiting for the scores before we start rotations. Enjoy!

Jamie said...

YAY!!! Good Job Paul! Can I love that last pic of Hawkin any more??? No I can not, it's ADORABLE!! Enjoy your hubby!!! I can't wait to do the same!

Josh and Kelly said...

Congrats Paul!!! What a good feeling. Have fun!!!!

Kim said...

How wonderful to have a little break from the grind! Congratulations Paul!

coxlopes said...

That is excellent!!! We are so excited for you all! Good job Paul (and mom - he couldn't do it without your love and support!)