Today is the last day Paul has to ride my mom's awesome light blue-green, covered in flowers, baskets on the back bike to go study!!! Tomorrow he will take the USMLE step 1 licensing exam!! It is a loooooong test, but he is ready for it. Send him happy thoughts and prayers! :) We can hardly wait to have more time with him! Hooray!
5 comments:
Yes! So exciting to hear this! It will be such a relief when it's over and you and the boys can soak up some much needed Paul time!
He'll do fine. Prayers headed his way. We miss you guys.
Hooray!!!! You will LOVE post-step time!!! I know Paul will do great,and thanks for the laugh with him on that bike :)
woot woot!! Go Paul!! He is rockin that bike!! I especially like the gloves!!
Our hearts are all with you! You'll do fine, (if you get there on time in Chicago rush hour!!) (And for the record, I suggested you might prefer Hans or Nick's bike instead. :)) Love you!
Post a Comment