Sunday, June 19, 2011

Fathers Day ... made possible by mothers :)


I really am only the father I am because of our boys' mother. Jessie makes it amazingly easy to be a dad. She has this way of easily showing endless amounts of love to our kids. I watch as she will envelope them in an embrace, that I can see in their eyes and hers, all the emotions of love that our language cannot express in words. I see this and am encouraged that if I can show a small bit of that love then I would be doing alright as a dad. :) So today I thank Jessie for making me a father, teaching me how to love more than I ever thought I could, and always encouraging me with her words of kindness. I love you Jess and those Dewds and Bros. :)

3 comments:

jessie said...

hubby! this is not a day to celebrate me. this is all for you. you make parenting FUN. thanks for the sweet words, but really, it's all you. you're the dimples in their cheeks, and the light in their eyes, they love you SO much, and so do I. :)

Kim said...

You are such a good father, Paul! Thank you!

coxlopes said...

Awwww - so sweet!