Paul is an amazing dad. I don't really know how to explain in words how wonderful I feel watching him with our boys. He loves them more than anything. He is encouraging, fun, playful, gentle, loving, understanding, helpful, rambunctious and silly. The boys just light up when they see him home from studying, and Sundays, our days filled with daddy time, are everyone's favorite. :) He makes it a point to put his boys first. He is so committed and we feel so lucky.
From Matix to Paul:
J: Do you love daddy?
M: Yeah!
J: How much?
M: BIG!
J: What do you do with daddy?
M: Wessle and pay tains! (wrestle and play with trains) Daddy is too fun! Daddy have big muscles!"
Paul, Matix is your biggest fan. No one is as fun, or silly or as great as you are in his eyes. He soaks up every second he has with you and tries to be just like you. You are always there for him and have such patience.
From Hawken to Paul:
J: (pointing at a family picture) Who do you see?
H: Daddy!!
J: Who else?
H: Ummm... Daddy!
J: Do you see Matix?
H: Where Daddy? School?
J: Yes, daddy is at school. (I say for the millionth time that day)
H: I want daddy!!! I pay daddy? (I play with daddy)
Paul, Hawken loves you so much. He talks about you all day long, everyday. When you leave the room he asks where you are, his eyes get even bigger when you walk back in. You help him to learn how to do new things, which he just eats up.
Happy Father's Day to Paul, and of course my dad, Paul's dad, my step-dad, our grandfathers, and all the other daddies out there that make time for their kids and love them like they should. We love you!
1 comment:
Nice sentiments!!
Post a Comment