We are all having a great time in Wisconsin, well, Paul only gets to participate in a few of the things we are doing... :( Poor Paul is still waiting to get his token to take the USMLE step 1. He wants to keep up his study schedule until he takes the test so he doesn't lose anything. That means he is awake at 5am to study, takes a break only for breakfast, lunch and dinner, and studies until 8pm (breaks too on Monday and Friday night and all day Sunday). He is MORE than ready to take this test. He has been ready for a while now, and I think he is getting bored of the same old thing, and wants to join in all the family fun here. So, think happy thoughts for him, and pray for his token to come in so he can finally get it done. Thank goodness he has such strong determination and work ethic, and of course his sense of humor. :)
These pictures are from the drive up here. Paul was entertaining himself, I found them when I downloaded them from the camera. Silly Paul. I love him so much!
2 comments:
Hmmm - I think I know why him and Daniel get along so well ;)
He works so hard. We love you Paul!
Post a Comment