Practicing downward dog...?
Lullaby is so photogenic. I love to take her picture.
Ropes course and zip line for Matix, Hawken and Paul.
Train ride, of course. Matix was even brave enough to meet the conductor this time, he is usually afraid of him.
Funnel cake. I LOVE funnel cakes. I would eat them everyday if we could afford to do it. Yum. I didn't get very many pictures of it because I was too busy eating it!
Paul and Matix went to the 4-D movie, Yogi Bear. Matix loves the movie, but Hawken and Lullaby HATE it. It splashes you and blows wind and your seat bumps around, it's pretty cool. Love the glasses.
Splashing in the river on the way out of the park, a must. Then the boys beg to be nakey on the drive home. They would spend their whole day without clothes if we let them.
Lullaby was showing off her emerging skills of holding her own water cup. She is still working on it, but to her defense, she has two very helpful brothers that always ask to hold her cup for her. So sweet.









3 comments:
I just love that you have season passes to this wonderful place! When Daddy and I took you, there was the mountain and not much more. It's a whole kid-oriented thing now. Wonderful! Get your money's worth!
I love Hawken making faces at Lullaby from the tunnel. They really are PLAYING with her now!
of COURSE you love to take her pic-- she is adorable-- I love the one where Hawken is playing with Lullaby and most of all- LOVE LOVE that you got in a pic nothing but gorgeousness.
Post a Comment