Tuesday, July 3, 2012

she sleeps

Lullaby sleeps all kinds of crazy lately, since standing up and crawling around her crib are so exciting.  She can hardly fall asleep because she is too busy practicing standing up and sitting down and crawling around. I remember this phase with each of the boys.  She takes longer naps now because of it, so that’s good. :)
When I go in to peek at her, it’s always a surprise where she will be.  She has done this a few times now, so I wanted to get a few pics. On all fours, probably mid crawl, when she fell asleep, bum in air. I love it. She is too cute.

3 comments:

Mom said...

You will never get tired of watching them sleep. Your Dad and I used to go in together at night and just gaze at you. So precious! And Louie and I do the same thing now with Bradley and Alexandra.

The Fredericks said...

my friend calls this the stink bug position-- it's my favorite-- Ellie still does it-- and it is sooo cute!

Heidi, Dallin, and Jacob said...

Love the cute little bum in the air. Yay for longer naps!