Wednesday, July 25, 2012

the kids

Here are some recent pictures of the kids. They were looking so cute before church, so I tried to get some pictures. I took about 40 pictures, and not 1 of them all looking or smiling at the same time, except sort of in the last one but the boys are nearly cropped out of the picture, I was way too close. I did get some cute ones though, that show off their personalities a little.

3 comments:

Whitni said...

How cute! She is definitely their little princess. :) I love how your boys just baby and adore their little sister!

Heidi, Dallin, and Jacob said...

Cute! I love the second picture where the boys are looking at Lullaby. You do so well at taking pictures often of your kids. I go in streaks and I've been on an off streak lately!

Mom said...

I love the second one and the last one!