Tuesday, July 3, 2012

sights

These things are common backyard sights, whether I like it or not.  Clothes and shoes taken off and strewn about.

Bare feet and dirty faces.

Cars races down the bridge.

Clover eating and knee sitting (Lullaby’s new favorite position).

I can't get enough of this cute baby. She seems to be posing for pictures now...

These are NOT common backyard sights.  A picture of me.  Who knew I still existed in this family? Notice there are no pictures of Paul, that’s common too. He is gone a lot.  And a sneak peek of my new DARK hair color.

A VERY clean and pouting Sakina.  We hardly ever give her a bath, and now I remember why. It took me almost three hours to do it. 3 needy kids + a scardy dog + chilly hose water + me is not a great equation for efficiency.  But it did get done.

Hairy pants, thanks Sakina.

3 comments:

Whitni said...

Many of those sights seem familiar to me too. Not to mention I think we dyed our hair the same color! lol Fun stuff :O)

Mom said...

I especially love the pictures of Sakina sitting protectively close to the baby. I just LOVE that!

Josh and Kelly said...

Your backyard looks like heaven!!! And Lullaby looks so much older in that position!! And I can't wait to see full pics of your hair!