Saturday, July 7, 2012

tubby time

Hawken, my tiny, brave, spitfire of a little boy, was afraid of laying down in the bathtub for the loooongest time.  He is never afraid of anything, except this, until now.  He just figured out how to do it.  At first he was nervous...

But then, he LOVED it.  Water in his ears and mouth, but he loves it.  Now each bath time he has to do his new trick of laying in the tub. Good job big boy. I know you could do it.

3 comments:

Grandma Kim said...

Yay! I'm so proud of you Big Boy! I knew you could do it. You just weren't ready until now! You are learning so many things every day.

Josh and Kelly said...

You're getting so good with your camera Jessie, these shots look so clear and nice! Of course the cute boy helps too :)

The Fredericks said...

he IS brave!!! I love that he started nervous-- he is edible- so so cute!