I don’t know what’s
going to happen when we move away from here. These kids are going to go through
withdrawals… Poor things. This
place is too great. First stop,
river, as always.
Second stop, story time. I hope this guy plays Santa Claus
this winter, he is just right for the job.
Third stop, ropes course. Hawken convinced Paul to cheat and
carry him across, and now every time we go there, he refuses to even try this
part and he insists on being carried.
Did you know wood mulch sticks very well to Pampers diapers?
Well it does.
Fourth and final stop, ball barn. Always a hit.
I was getting hit with balls in the ball barn and looked up
to see a very mischievous and happy Hawken and Paul up on the 3rd
floor throwing them at me. They both thought this was the most fun thing ever.
The End.



2 comments:
What a great place!
It looks like so much fun! I wish we could join you!
Post a Comment