Saturday, March 23, 2013

broken paci

Lulli's paci "broke", just like the boys' pacifiers did (watch the boys here)... She reacted very similarly to how they did, although after throwing hers away, she dug it out of the trash a few times, just to check. She took a nap holding them the first couple days, even though they didn't work.
After about a week, she was fine and I threw them away for good.  It's nice to see that beautiful smile more now.  Lulli isn't quite back to the amazing sleeper that she was with the pacifiers, and it takes her a lot longer to fall asleep, but she does it and I am proud of her. Sweet thing.  Watch her reaction.

3 comments:

Mom said...

Reminds me so much of you!

Michigan Roys said...

Congratulations. I just haven't figured out when to do it with Domonique...

Stacy said...

Jessie, you are so clever and your babies are so good to trust you and follow your lead making a tramatic experience not so tramatic. You are such a good Mama!