Monday, March 11, 2013

The match!

He has matched!! Congrats to Paul for getting a JOB after several years of nothing but babysitting money and student loans! I am so proud of you hubby!!!
We will find out on Friday which program he was matched with. I can hardly wait!! :)

10 comments:

Jamie said...

Love the pic! YAY PAUL!!

Mom said...

We are so excited for you all! (But not a bit surprised!) Can't wait to find out where!!

The Miller Family said...

Congratulations :) so exciting

Michigan Roys said...

It's a good feeling and yet you have to wait still! Ugh. Congrats. So excited to hear which of the great programs he matched with!

Katie Price said...

Yay, yay, YAY!!! What an exciting day for you guys!

Josh and Kelly said...

Woot woot!! I had no doubt:) Such a good feeling, but kind of a tease, huh?

Tracy said...

So excited for you!

Grandma said...

We knew you would match, you are smart and a great guy!
Hard working!
Supportive wife!

Megan@Just For Me...And You said...

Woooohooooooooooo

Megan@Just For Me...And You said...

Woooohooooooooooo