Saturday, March 9, 2013

the BOYS

I have noticed lately, that the boys haven't been getting much blog time lately. Poor things. They have been getting really into Legos, and building the most amazing things. Matix is into guns and missiles and things to fight off the bad guys, while Hawken is into buildings and gas stations and houses and also hoarding his favorite guys. Here is Matix with one of his rockets. It has all kinds of special features on it, which he points out while he builds, explaining the importance of each one.

Hawken was just hoarding his guy. This day it was Magneto body with Catwoman head. He uses a funny voice when he talks as the guys and has elaborate stories to go along with them.  If I am asked to play, I am given a script of what must be said.  If I mess up a line, I am often told, "It's okay mom, you can just play with Lullers."

Then they were all sitting on the stairs together and amidst the crazy, I got one good one. It's the last. Silly kids. I love them.

3 comments:

Megan@Just For Me...And You said...

Lil cuties. I miss them.

Mom said...

They are just BEAUTIFUL, each one of them! And they always look so happy. Sweet!

Grandma Stacy said...

Cuteness x's three - what more could anyone ask for?