Matix's best friend, Dries, has still been thinking about Matix even since we have moved away. Matix still tells everyone his best friend is in Georgia and we tell stories about the adventures he and Dries have been on. It's really cute, but sad. A few weeks ago, Charla sent this to me. It was a letter that Dries had his teacher write for him and send to his parents... asking for the kids to come over and play again. So sweet.
Then yesterday, I got this. A map of Dries' heart. Lots of important things and people and Matix even got his own section. Is this the sweetest thing you have ever seen??
Dries, we miss you too and can hardly wait until the next time we all get to see you and your family! We love you guys!


1 comment:
I love the Map of my Heart idea!! I'm going to use it with my students!
Post a Comment