Saturday, March 28, 2015

friends

We went to Lullaby's friend Christian's house for a play date a few times and had a blast. I almost always forget to take pictures during play dates, and have been missing a lot of them lately, but I like looking back at these pictures.

Trying to get the kids to leave this fun filled house was almost comical. They kept finding more fun things to do. After nearly walking out the door myself, they each had to take a turn doing a puppet show, of course.

Then Christian and Lullaby couldn't stop hugging each other, even when he knocked her over and then she wouldn't let him go. Stinkers. I'm excited to see how these two behave in preschool together next year. Should be entertaining.

2 comments:

Stacy said...

I have a feeling this is only the beginning of the boy thing - good luck with that! :) She's just too cute!

Mom said...

Gotta have friends!