Thursday, March 26, 2015

The Bachelor

Watching The Bachelor with friends always makes for a fun night. I had sort of an open house and people came when they could. One night it was just 1 friend, plus us, and the next week there were 10 girls plus us.  There were different amounts of girls each time, but such a great excuse to get together and have a relaxing trash tv evening. :) And I love my group of friends here, they are so wonderful. Paul was always a good sport and watched too, although I'm pretty sure he likes the show as much as we do. Here are pictures from a few of the nights. The season ended well and hopefully they will stay together.  In May, the new season starts of The Bachelorette, and I'm planning on doing this again. It was so fun for me.

I made lots of fancy drinks, minus alcohol, because I don't do that. It was fun making them and thinking up fun combinations when I ran out of the ones I knew. Mint Juleps and Cinderellas were the favorites, I think. Until May…

2 comments:

Mom said...

What a fun thing to do! You got me hooked on that show for awhile, but luckily I am "unhooked!"

Stacy said...

Okay! So I watched to the end to see what would happen. I hope things work out too. But the magazine gossip sure painted an ugly picture of the farm boy. Heading out to California to be on Dancing with the Stars. They haven't been too impressed with him so far. I'm glad Becca got out before everything went south.