Logan and Summer came over on a Friday night while their parents went on a date. This was the first sleepover with friends! Well, Logan slept over, Summy just slept until the date was done, then they came to get her. It was SUPER fun for everyone. They played really nicely together and even when it was time for bed, they all cooperated. Here they are watching a movie. 6 kids sure fills up our couch!
Then I put Solace to sleep first, then I brought Lullaby and Summer upstairs. I wasn't sure how it would go with Summy, but it was fine. We said our prayers and sang some songs and they wanted to sleep in the bed together, and I figured it would be okay since Brian and Mindy were coming to get her around 10, and it wouldn't be all night. They were so cute together. I'm so happy they are friends now!
The big boys got to finish the whole movie and were REALLY good all night. Logan woke up extra early, but went back to sleep when I asked him to. Later once everyone was up, we had pancakes and waffles and lots of silliness for breakfast. I'm surprised no one choked, there was a lot of laughing.
Later on, Mindy and Brian and Summer came back over and had a few waffles and chatted. I love that they live so close and we can hang out so often. The four of them are four of our favorite reasons for living here.

3 comments:
What a wonderful first experience!
I'll never forget the first time Lauren slept overnight anywhere was at our house. And at bedtime she needed a kiss from me. So cute. She and Jolie were 4.
Sounds like a fun night! I'm glad you have them so close too. I wish there were more that lived closer.
Post a Comment