We took the kids downtown for the Family Fun Festival at the beginning of the month. The kids LOVED all the fun (and free) activities. The highlights were of course the crazy blowup games.
Waiting in line for the first blowup thing. It was like a giant bubble with ropes going up the sides so they could climb up.
Sully was just along for the ride. He bounced on the sides while the big boys ran and climbed all over. Lullaby tried, but couldn't get up on the yellow part.
This next thing was like a wipe-out obstacle. They had to try to stay on their spot while dodging the rotating arms that tried to knock them down. Lullaby stayed on for 10 seconds before getting nervous and running right off. The boys loved it.
I got a few video clips too of the inflatables. So fun!
Family shot, it's hard to get us all in there!
And of course, there was more playing around on our way to the car. There is ALWAYS more playing around.
Then we went to eat at our favorite, Jerry Built. Boy picture, Lulli and I are seriously outnumbered.
Girl picture. Lullaby loves when we take pictures together, sweet thing.
Coloring on their HUGE chalkboard wall before going home.
After putting the kids to bed, Brian came over. I was a little confused, and Paul said, "Let's go out!" Woo-hoo! Brian watched the kiddies and Paul and I went to a super fun bar/restaurant with live jazz music. We ate dessert and talked and even danced a little before going back home. It was an awesome day.











2 comments:
Buncha Daredevils! What a nice surprise evening out, too!
What fun activities. Those games looked so fun. Thanks for the video! Brian's such a good friend. I'm glad you got to go out. How was the music? I love jazz. Your dessert looks sinful, but not for two skinny minies like you all. :)
Post a Comment