Matix has been just FLYING through kindergarten and loving it. I'm not sure which school he'll go to next year (magnet school problems…) but for this year, Roberts has been a DREAM! He is reading, and pretty well too, and his writing is getting better and better.
This one made me laugh out loud. Ree Srch. Ha ha ha ha! I love this boy!
He's also been writing in Spanish, since that's the language he's taking in school too.
And… the love notes continue. We kept this one, in hopes that he marries a Sara. He loves her "so much, so bad." :)


















4 comments:
I'm so glad he loves to learn. In fact all your kids seem to love to learn anything and everything. That helps to make school easier.
I hope he and Hawken can go there next year. But if not, they will adjust to a new school.
So much, so bad- I love it!! Matix has always been a little lover. And what a smart boy too! He will make some girl very happy one day!
Haha! Those love notes are awesome!
Post a Comment