Tuesday, March 17, 2015

St. Patrick's Day playdate

The kids and I went to a cute St. Patty's Day themed playmate today. The place was adorably decorated and so fun. I spent the majority of my time chasing after my kids and trying to get them to at least pretend to be good.  They were pretty rotten today. At least I got to enjoy my friends a little and the kids got a LOT of energy out.

The big boys were WAY too wild all together on the trampoline so I kicked them all off for a bit so the little guys could have a turn.

Solace was the only good child today and got to have special mommy time tonight when I put the three big kids down to bed very early. Sully and I snuggled and played and had a lovely evening alone. I'm hoping the extra rest will be the ticket to a happier tomorrow for the big guys. I hate when they don't act the way I know they should. They are usually very good…

2 comments:

Mom said...

Was it at your house? Or at a friend's house? Very cute rainbow treats and decorations!

Stacy said...

I love the shamrock sandwiches and the rainbow fruit - too cute. You girls are so creative. I can't believe your pregnant friend got on the trampoline - was she just looking for a way to go into labor? That would do it for me! I'm sure Sully totally enjoyed have you all to himself.